- Getting Started - How to get going with gulp
- API documentation - Learn the ins and outs of using gulp
- CLI documentation - Learn how to call tasks and use compilers
- Writing a Plugin - So you're writing a gulp plugin? Go here for the essential dos and don'ts.
- Spanish documentation - gulp en Español.
- Simplified Chinese documentation - gulp 简体中文文档.
- Korean documentation - gulp 한국어 참조 문서.
See the FAQ for the answers to commonly asked questions.
The community has written recipes for common gulp use-cases.
Still got questions?
Post on StackOverflow with a #gulp tag, or come chat with us in #gulpjs on Freenode.
- Tagtree intro to gulp video
- Introduction to node.js streams
- Video introduction to node.js streams
- Getting started with gulp (by @markgdyr)
- A cheatsheet for gulp
- Why you shouldn’t create a gulp plugin (or, how to stop worrying and learn to love existing node packages)
- Inspiration (slides) about why gulp was made
- Building With Gulp
- Gulp - The Basics (screencast)
- Get started with gulp (video series)
- Optimize your web code with gulp
- Automate Your Tasks Easily with Gulp.js
All the documentation is covered by the CC0 license (do whatever you want with it - public domain).
To the extent possible under law, Fractal has waived all copyright and related or neighboring rights to this work.